Walleva Replacement Lenses for Spy Optic MC Sunglasses - Multiple Options Available (Black - Polarized)
List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $24.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Walleva manufactures sunglasses replacement lenses and accessories such as earsocks and nosepads. We provide triacetate(TAC) polarized, ISARC Polarized, and polycarbonate(PC) non-polarized lenses. We also provide high-end replacement lenses: Mr. Shield lenses, it is injected molded polycarbonate polarized lenses.
ISARC means Inner Side Anti-Reflection Coating. Inner side of the lenses are coated by a blue anti-reflection layer, which can eliminate flare caused by back light.
Mr. Shield means Multiple Resistance Shield, which can resist corruption from sea/pool/soap water. Mr. Shield lenses are taper corrected(better optics), PC polarized(tolerate damages and scratches).
The lenses are:
- Polarized (for some models, reduces glare and enhances contrast)
- Mirror coated (for most models, bring beautiful look and other people cannot see the wearer's eyes)
- 100% UV protection (exceeds ANSI Z80.3 and EN 1836:2005 standards)
- Dust & water repel
- Impact resistant - passed FDA Drop Ball Test and Z87.1 Test (standard for safety glasses, for most of our lenses)
- A micro-fiber cleaning cloth
- A lenses bag
Please avoid salt water, sea water, pool water, soap water and chlorine & alcohol-based cleaners. Clean with clear water or provided cleaner (if provided) and microfiber cloth.
Please use soap water to wet the sunglasses arms before installation.
Walleva and the Walleva logo are trademarks of Walleva, LLC. Walleva, LLC is not associated with Arnette, Inc., Bolle, Inc., Costa Sunglasses, Inc., Electric, Giro Sport Design, Maui Jim, Inc., Oakley, Inc., Ray-Ban, Inc., Revo, Inc., Rudy Project, Smith Optics, Spy Optic, VonZipper, Wiley X, Inc., or POC Sports. These companies do not endorse, sponsor, support or associate with Walleva, LLC products. Any usage of above mentioned trademark is only to describe the products dealing those marks.
- 100% Polarized (For Polarized Lenses Only, Reduces Glare and Enhances Contrast)
- 100% UV Protection (Exceeds ANSI Z80.3 and EN 1836:2005 Standards)
- 16% Light Transmission, 12%-40% (For Photochromic Lenses), 99% (For Clear Lenses), 75% (For Yellow Lenses), 36%(For Pink Lenses)
- Impact Resistant - Passed FDA Drop Ball Test and Z87.1 Test (For Mr. Shield Polarized Lenses and Non-Polarized Lenses)
- Walleva Repel Coating (Repels Dust and Water)