List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Designed for larger faces, the Logic XL cycling sunglasses make complete sense when it comes to your active lifestyle. Three interchangeable lenses offer excellent visibility in sunny, cloudy or low-light conditions. Vented lenses with Glare Guard give you a clear viewing experience. Hydrophilic rubber details situate the frame perfectly on your face.
- Grilamid TR-90 frame is made from homopolyamide nylon and features an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density and high resistance to chemical and UV damage
- Polycarbonate decentered lenses flex instead of shattering upon impact and eliminate visual distortion and magnification for exceptional optical clarity
- Glare Guard lens coating reduces glare and decreases eye fatigue while allowing the wearer to distinguish terrain breaks
- Vented lenses increase airflow and decrease fogging
- Hydrophilic rubber adjustable temples and nose pads increase grip when in contact with sweat, resist aging and UV breakdown, and allow for a customizable, comfortable fit
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Fits large to extra large faces
- Includes hard shell zippered case and cleaning bag
- Carbon frame comes with 3 interchangeable lenses in Clear (98% light transmission), AC Red-All Condition Red (27% light transmission), Smoke Glare Guard (17% light transmission)
- Silver & Neon Green frame comes with 3 interchangeable lenses in Clear (98% light transmission), AC Red-All Condition Red (27% light transmission), Smoke Glare Guard (17% light transmission)
- Shatterproof, optically decentered polycarbonate lenses