List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Founded in 1985, Revo quickly became a global performance eyewear brand known as the leader in polarized lens technology. Revo sunglasses were first created by utilizing lens technology developed by nasa as solar protection for satellites. Nearly three decades later, Revo continues to build on its rich tradition of technology and innovation by offering the clearest and most advanced high-contrast polarized eyewear in the world. Revo supports the buy vision, give sight initiative in which dollar 10 from the sale of every new pair of Revo sunglasses, up to a total of dollar 10 million, will be donated to the charity.
- Revo high-contrast polarized Serilium lenses
- Lightweight, shatterproof polycarbonate lens
- Spring hinge ensures greater range of motion and boosts frame durability
- More curved fit relative to your face
- Elastomeric nosepads; slip-reducing rubber that provides a more secure fit when active