List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Women searching for high-quality, durable, and comfortable polarized sunglasses with 100% UV protection choose Ray-Ban. The Ray-Ban Havana women’s polarized sunglasses feature the same high-performance qualities that iconic Ray-Ban Wayfarers have produced for decades. These women’s sunglasses are polarized and include the B-15 Ray-Ban lens that is a twin to the legendary G-15 originally designed in 1937 for military use. The frames of the Havana women’s polarized sunglasses are made from high-strength nylon, which makes them comfortable, durable, and fashionable at the same time.
Women’s polarized sunglasses are great for everyday use—on both bright sunny days and in hazy and cloudy conditions. They are offered in a black or tortoise frame and can be configured with B-15 brown lenses, light brown gradient lenses, or green G-15 lenses. These Ray-Ban glasses for women offer a high level of clarity, comfort, and protection. With greater contrast in low light conditions, brown lenses give you the power to see more clearly. Polarized lenses drastically reduce the brightness of shiny surfaces such as chrome and large bodies of water. Polarized lenses reduce reflections and enhance contrast, improving visual clarity and reducing eye strain.
Ray-Ban RB4068 sunglasses are a classic square style in a full-coverage wrap. Ray-Ban lightweight propionate plastic sunglasses feature crystal lenses and a polarized option. The metal Ray-Ban signature finishes the temples and is flattering on all face shapes and sizes. Lenses measure 60 mm wide, with a height of 43 mm. The bridge measures 17 mm, and the arms measure 130 mm for a tight yet relaxed and comfortable fit. Slight adjustments to the shape of the arms may be needed to get a custom fit. Adjustments should be made by a professional.
- Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
- Ray-Ban sizes refer to the width of one lens in millimeters.
- Ray-Ban products sold by authorized sellers, like Amazon.com, are eligible for all manufacturer warranties and guarantees.
- Protective case included, cases come in a variety of colors.
- Lenses are prescription-ready (Rx-able).
- Ray-Ban products include an etched "RB" on the left lens. The RB is not a scratch or defect.
- The shape and curvature of these sunglasses may need adjustments. Adjustments should only be made by a professional.
- Made in Italy or China.