List Price: $279.00
Sale Price: $265.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Born from Aviation, Randolph SkyTecâ", SkyForceâ" and SkyForce Airâ" lenses are designed for performance with specially developed technology. Randolph Original Aviator Sunglasses and have been trusted by pilots worldwide for over 45 years. The US Military demand the best precision optics - since 1978 Randolph Engineering have supplied their Pilot Aviator Sunglasses.
If you're looking for Classic Style, Durability and Ultimate Clarity, look no further than Randolph Original Authentic Pilot Aviators. Our Aviators are guaranteed for life, handcrafted over 6 weeks in Massachusetts, with the world's strongest solder joints.
Performance Lens Coatings:
Designed for ultimate protection, comfort, and visual acuity, Randolph Lenses meet visual requirements of our US Military Pilots, who have even stricter vision requirements than commercial airline pilots. Our lenses are coated and tinted with visual acuity in mind.
Crafted with 100% UVA/UVB protection from the sun's harmful rays and anti-reflective coating to cut light reflection even further for maximum comfort.
Randolph Engineering Aviators are the 'Real Deal.' Our Aviators are built to precise military standards (Mil-S-25948, to be exact).
Worn by U.S. military pilots, explorers and tastemakers alike.
As seen in Don Draper, Captain Marvel, Bay Watch, 13 Hours & more!
- 23k Gold and other premium-quality finishes for durability & scratch resistance
- Lifetime warranty on all frames
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Polarized and Non-Polarized lens options
- Handcrafted in the USA in 200+ steps
- Available in signature Bayonet or Skull temples
- Military-issued since 1978
- Self-adjusting cushioned nose pads
- Includes leather case and cleaning cloth pouch
Extraordinary Eyewear built to last a lifetime. Or two.
- GUARANTEED FOR LIFE: Handcrafted in our USA factory, 6 weeks, 20 steps. Lifetime warranty on all frames. Built to the same military standards as our classic Aviators.
- FIT: Our flagship Randolph Aviator has a superior fit. Sizing refers to the widest dimension of the frame/lens to best suit your face. 55mm fits a regular size face & 58mm fits better on larger faces.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED: leather case and cleaning cloth pouch.
- BRAND HISTORY: Randolph is family-owned and operated, handcrafting the finest eyewear with top-grade materials and relentless attention to detail and quality since 1973.
- RANDOLPH USA: Authentic sunglasses worn by pilots. We're also honored to be worn by icons, legends, and stars across the globe.