List Price: $134.95
Sale Price: $134.95
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
- RAEN® refines a favorite with this ultralight take on the original Remmy.
- Handcrafted frame crafted of Zyl Acetate.
- Wire-core temples with RAEN logo detail on side.
- Five-barrel hinges for reliable open-close action.
- Impact resistant CR-39 lenses help protect against harmful UV rays.
- Custom case included.
- Eye Size: 48 3⁄10 mm
- Bridge: 25 7⁄10 mm
- Temple Size: 133 4⁄5 mm
- Weight: 1 oz
- The Remmy is a calling card and they will never let you down. We took a note from what we know works, inspired by retro round sunglasses that captured our eye, the Remmy carries the look with a modern flare. Their ultra-light construction features a slight horned temple and notched bridge
- Frame width - Narrow, Polished Champagne Crystal frame handmade from zyl acetate. Five barrel hinges with a wire core embedded in each temple for strength. Green Polarized CR-39 lenses, Size - 49/20-145
- PROCESS: Every pair of RAEN frames are built with hand-guided cutting, and then hand polished to finish. All of our lenses are manufactured by Carl Zeiss Vision, completing the process that makes every single frame RAEN
- ACETATE: All RAEN eyewear is produced from the highest grade cellulose acetate, a high-quality plastic originating from the renewable resources of wood pulp and natural cotton fibers
- FRAME: Every pair of RAEN frames are handmade. Each front shape is cut from a single flat sheet of acetate, following the precise design set forward from our California design studio. TEMPLES: These temples can be balanced and adjusted for the ideal fit to any face shape
- WIRE CORE & HINGES: Each temple has a wire core embedded in it. This piece of hardware is what holds the temple shape, and keeps your favorite pair of shades fitting your subtle nuances for a long time to come. LENS: All RAEN Optics are outfitted with CR-39 lenses or CR-39 Polarized lenses