List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Sunglasses Quay Australia LICKETY SPLIT WHITE MARBLE/GOLD Women Gold Square Gradient Quay was created by Linda and Allen Hammond in 2004 and it became worldwide known brand, which is notoriously cool, affordable and quirky range of sunnies for the nonconforming and freethinking. As word spread, the label continued to flourish and joined by son Zak, launched in the international market in 2009. Today Quay frames can be found at over 2000 retailers worldwide and online. The brand Quay is Australian, but has become known everywhere due to its fearless style, a carefree attitude and a fresh perspective.
- REBEL BABE TWIST: Catch these while you can. LICKETY SPLIT gives you chic 70's vibes with a modern rebel babe twist.
- ROUNDED AVIATOR SHAPE: Quay's LICKETY SPLIT sunnies feature a rounded aviator shape with mirrored lenses, adjustable nose pads, metal frame, and a bold brow bar.
- FESTIVAL INSPIRED: Quay Australia was born roadside on the festival circuit, surrounded by music artists and festival goers who inspired them to create NOTORIOUSLY COOL, AFFORDABLE sunnies for the nonconforming and freethinking.
- BE APART OF THE IN CROWD: Quay Australia is the go-to accessible brand for millennial women that makes them feel like they are part of THE IN CROWD.
- MEASUREMENTS: Width - 140mm. Height - 60mm. Nose Gap - 15mm.