Polarized Bifocal Sun Reader Sunglasses 2.5 with Premium 12mm TAC Polarized Lenses and Tr90 Frame. Free Microfiber Cleaning Case Included.
List Price: $30.99
Sale Price: $30.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Premium wrap around polarized bifocal sunglasses combine sport sunglasses and sun reader bifocals. They provide a perfect 180 degree wrap around your face to block out wind, dust and harmful UV rays. Equipped with TR90 frames, they are durable, flexible and lightweight. Non-slip, rubber nose pads and ear pieces provide extra comfort and snug fit. With convenient sunglasses with bifocals, you can enjoy outdoor activities such as golfing, cycling, fishing, driving, riding motorcycle or reading by the pool. TAC polarized lenses are thicker and durable than regular polarized lenses. Polarization also eliminates all glare to provide ultra clear vision. Fits Small to Medium Head Sizes. Free proSPORTsunglass microfiber cleaning case included for each pair.
- TR90 SUPER DURABLE THERMOPLASTIC FRAMES - Tired of broken sunglasses? The Cooper Polarized Bifocal Glasses are made of TR90 thermoplastic. Thermoplastic is a Swiss technology that offers extreme stress and crack resistance, flexibility and an incredibly smooth finish. TR90 is extremely durable, flexible and lightweight. It's also extremely heat resistant, so you don't have to worry about the frames melting, getting sticky, or getting too hot under the sweltering sun.
- INCREDIBLY FLEXIBLE & COMFORTABLE FRAMES & RUBBER NOSE PIECES -The flexible, light TR90 semi rim-lesss frames will conform around your head perfectly. You can wear these polarized bifocal reading glasses for hours playing an entire 18 holes of golf, motorcycle riding, running marathon or fishing for an entire day. Soft rubber non-slip nose pieces make these glasses perfect for cycling, tennis, baseball, and golf.
- GLARE-CUTTING POLARIZED LENSES - Not only do these polarized bifocal sun readers provide 100% UV protection against UVA & UVB rays, they are also POLARIZED. Polarized lenses knocks out glare from blinding shiny objects such as chrome, mirrors, & water. If you are a fisherman, you will be able to see below the surface of water to find those hungry fish. You will also be able to see better tying and baiting hooks. Polarized lenses also help you see better in the rain.
- IMPACT RESISTANT POLYCARBONATE LENSES - No matter what you plan on wearing sunglasses for, eye protection should always be a priority. These lenses are constructed of polycarbonate, an impact resistant thermoplastic that is virtually unbreakable and extremely scratch resistant. Have you tried to break a CD (compact disc) before? It can't be done! CDs are made of polycarbonate. The bottom line is, your eyes are worth every penny you spend on sunglasses.
- NEAR INVISIBLE BIFOCAL LINE: Everyone will need to wear bifocal sun readers at one point in their lives. But do you need the whole world to notice the unsightly bifocal lines? The magnified reading area is injection molded, which means you can't feel the line on the front of the lenses. The front of the lens is smooth, like nothing is there. So the bifocal line is nearly invisible. It's visible from the back of the lens, but not so much on the front of the lens. So, stay smoooooth!