List Price: $240.00
Sale Price: $240.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Flaunt your finer side and make sure people know your equal parts business and party with the Saint Lo. Mixing handmade acetate frames with a brushed metal nose bridge and finely crafted metal temples, this frame deviates from traditional shapes bringing to life a geometric vibe best suited alongside strong cocktails and a jagged lust for life. OTIS sunglasses are constructed using the highest quality materials available. Each component is individually quality checked before being carefully packaged, ready for sale. OTIS sunglasses have a lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
- Mineral Glass is created from natural elements like sand and soda ash. It's endlessly recyclable and harmless to humans and animals alike. It's high resistance to scratching and lack of distortion make it the world's best lens material. It really does have to be Mineral Glass.
- All OTIS fixed-tint lenses block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB and HEV light to provide superior protection from solar damage causing intraocular melanoma and macular degeneration, as well as reducing eye fatigue and reducing the visible signs of aging while maintaining true color and depth perception.
- Lens 'Base Curve' is a measure of the front curvature of the lens. The higher the number, the greater the curve. 6 base lenses are generally flattering across the front. 8 base lenses have a greater curve for a more 'wrapped' look.
- Made with premium quality acetate the ideal material for making durable eyewear. Its hue is embedded within the product rather than sprayed onto the surface, retaining color brightness and preventing peeling & fading.
- OTIS frames are produced with high quality 3, 5 and 7-barrel hinges. These premium grade Vissottica brand hinges are extremely durable and boast 100% corrosion resistance.