List Price: $113.00
Sale Price: $79.95
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
One of Oakley's first pair of sunglasses designed for young athletes, the Oakley Quarter Jacket sunglasses incorporate an interchangeable lens system with all the cool features and technology of Oakley adult sunglasses. Each pair of the Oakley Quarter Jacket sunglasses for kids sport Oakley's famous Plutonite lenses that block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. The Quarter Jacket sunglass frames are made of impact resistant, lightweight O Matter for comfort, Unobtainium earsocks and nose pads for increased grip with perspiration and Oakley's three-point fit system provides precise optical alignment to help eliminate uncomfortable pressure points.
- Oakley Plutonite Lenses offer 100% UV Protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley's lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley's injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Contact only happens at the bridge of the nose and behind the temples.
- Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads for increased comfort and performance. Pads increase grip with perspiration to help provide a secure and custom fit.
- Interchangeable lens system designed to optimize performance in any environment. (Extra lenses sold separately).
- Microbag included to clean and store your Oakley sunglasses.
- Visit the Oakley brand shop to view the entire Oakley assortment by clicking on the Oakley logo above.