List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Maximize your performance with the latest technological advancement offered by Oakley. Radar Pace Prizm Road Sunglasses were developed after years of research and development and a strategic partnership with Intel. The result is a durable pair of smart glasses that collects, monitors, and analyzes personal health data and adjusts workout programs for peak efficiency and optimal performance. A perfect solution for the performance-minded athlete, Oakley's Radar Pace Prizm Road Sunglasses collect and analyze your performance data during physical activity. Oakley smart glasses monitor heart rate, speed, cadence, power output, distance, and time to optimize your performance.
Utilizing Intel technology, these lightweight yet durable Oakley smart glasses monitor performance on the fly and adjust your training zones as you improve. This provides personalized coaching that can adapt to your individual abilities and delivers a performance edge over the competition. The Radar Pace Prizm Road Sunglasses by Oakley analyze data from multiple internal sensors and can pair with other workout sensor-equipment that utilizes Bluetooth or ANT+ technology. Oakley has incorporated a dynamic adjustment platform that automatically factors in missed workouts to create an efficient program that will allow you to achieve your overall goals.
The Oakley Radar Pace utilizes durable frames and lenses that are coated with 100% UV protection. These glasses are equipped with Oakley PRIZM lens technology and measure 137 mm for the lens and bridge and 132 mm for the arms. Your purchase includes a protective case and (1) Lithium ion battery, which is required to power this product.
- Pairs to external sensors - Power output, HR, Speed, Cadence, Distance, Time, etc, using sensor data intergration and Intel technology
- Internal sensors - accelerometer, gyroscope, pressure, humidity, and proximity
- Microphone array enabled for voice commands
- Touch pad on the temples for control functions with simple taps and swipes - adjust the volume, control music, and calls from your paired phone, and more.
- Impact protection based upon ANSI Z87.1 test methods for High Mass and High Velocity impact resistance