List Price: $120.00
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Part of Oakley’s Industrial Collection, the Oakley Ballistic M Frame Strike Shield glasses meet the American National Standards Institute, ANSI, standards for impact resistance and materials of Safety Glasses in the workplace. . The Industrial collection takes our top Impact Resistant styles and marks them with the appropriate ANSI markings to designate them as official Safety Glasses.
- Our Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley's lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley's injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Ultra lightweight design (1.05-ounce total weight)
- Unobtanium nose pads for increased comfort and performance. Pads increase grip with perspiration to help provide a secure and custom fit.
- Safety Glass Frame. ANSI Z871 stamped; Meets or exceeds high mass and high velocity impact requirements per ANSI Z87.1-2003/2010; Meets or exceeds ballistic fragmentation impact standards per MIL PRF-31013, Clause 126.96.36.199.
- Visit the Oakley brand shop to view the entire Oakley assortment by clicking on the Oakley logo above.