List Price: $216.00
Sale Price: $213.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Engineered to be the ultimate design for water sports, the Oakley Split Shot Sunglasses' durable O Matter frame features extended coverage on the temples, top and sides to reduce backside glare and to keep light out. The ultimate eyewear for the waterman, the Oakley Split Shot is a hat-compatible, high wrap frame and features a detachable leash, Oakley's first Integrated Retainer System, to keep the sunglasses secure and ready for action.
- Oakley's Plutonite Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley's lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- PRIZM Lens Technology designed to enhance color, contrast and detail so athletes can make the most of any activity. Primz Deep H2O Polarized sport lenses designed to enhance color vividness in bright conditions on the water. Ideal for off shore fishing or boating. HD Polarized lenses that block 99% of reflected glare. Light transmission: 12%
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley's injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Unobtanium nose pads for increased comfort and performance. Pads increase grip with perspiration to help provide a secure and custom fit.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Contact only happens at the bridge of the nose and behind the temples.
- Microbag included to clean and store your Oakley sunglasses.
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Visit the Oakley brand shop to view the entire Oakley assortment by clicking on the Oakley logo above.