List Price: $166.00
Sale Price: $163.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Oakley Straightlink Asian Fit sunglasses were designed for an active performance lifestyle. These Oakley sunglasses have a curved rectangular lens shape for ample sun protection and Unobtainium earsocks and nose bombs that maintain a secure grip the more you sweat. Oakley Straightlink Asian Fit sunglasses provide durability and all-day comfort with their lightweight, stress-resistant O Matter frame, Oakley's famous Plutonite lenses that block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm as well as a three-point fit system designed for comfort and everyday wear. This Asian Fit version is designed to fit people with higher cheekbones and a wider nose bridge.
- Oakley Plutonite Lenses offer 100% UV Protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley's lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- Asian fit designed for people with higher cheek bones and a wider nose bridge.
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley's injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Contact only happens at the bridge of the nose and behind the temples.
- Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads for increased comfort and performance. Pads increase grip with perspiration to help provide a secure and custom fit.
- Microbag included to clean and store your Oakley sunglasses.
- Visit the Oakley brand shop to view the entire Oakley assortment by clicking on the Oakley logo above.