List Price: $173.00
Sale Price: Too low to display.
Oakley Holbrook sunglasses is a timeless, classic design fused with modern Oakley technology. Inspired by the screen heroes from the 1940s, 50s, and 60s, the Oakley Holbrook design epitomizes the spirit of exploration and adventure. The iconic American frame design is accented by metal rivets and Oakley icons, perfect for those who seek equal parts performance and style. Each pair of Holbrook sunglasses sport Oakley's famous Plutonite lenses that block 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm as well as a three-point fit system designed for comfort and everyday wear.
- Oakley Plutonite Lenses offer 100% UV Protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley's lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley's injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Contact only happens at the bridge of the nose and behind the temples.
- Multiple Frame and Lens Colors: Choose from multiple colors of frames-including black and matte brown tortoise-and lenses-including non-polarized and polarized Prizm options, to enhance color, contrast, and detail for an optimized experience.
- Microbag included to clean and store your Oakley sunglasses.
- Visit the Oakley brand shop to view the entire Oakley assortment by clicking on the Oakley logo above.