List Price: $133.00
Sale Price: $110.38
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Oakley Turbine XS sunglasses are a scaled down version of the original Turbine designed to fit youth faces. Designed for active kids, the Oakley Turbine XS sunglasses have interchangeable icons and Unobtainium inset zones for a sure-grip . The Oakley Turbine XS sunglasses feature a lightweight, comfortable O Matter frame with rectangular lenses making them the perfect sunglasses for active boys who value performance and style. Oakley's Three-Point Fit system ensures precise optical alignment to relieve pressure and discomfort.
- Engineered for performance, the Oakley Turbine XS design has been specially sized for youth. Lightweight O Matter is matched with Unobtainium components and interchangeable icons.
- Oakley Plutonite Lenses provide 100% UV Protection filtering of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400mm. Oakley's lightweight Plutonite lens material offers superior comfort, clarity & protection against impact and ultraviolet radiation.
- Patented High Definition Optics (HDO) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle.
- O Matter stress-resistant frame is lightweight & durable for all-day comfort & protection. Oakley's injection molded thermoplastic O-Matter frame provides improved strength & flexibility over traditional acetate & is built to withstand shifting or deforming over time.
- Unobtanium earsocks and nose pads for increased comfort and performance. Pads increase grip with perspiration to help provide a secure and custom fit.
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment. Contact only happens at the bridge of the nose and behind the temples.
- Microbag included to clean and store your Oakley sunglasses.
- Visit the Oakley brand shop to view the entire Oakley assortment by clicking on the Oakley logo above.