New Chapter Fish Oil Supplement - Wholemega Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil with Omega-3 + Vitamin D3 + Astaxanthin + Sustainably Caught - 120 Count
List Price: $33.74
Sale Price: $33.74
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
New Chapter's Fish Oil Supplements have been clinically shown to improve the Omega 3 Index in just 2 weeks.Wholemega Salmon Oil delivers 17 Omega fatty acids (including vital Omega 3s) and naturally occurring Vitamin D3. Contains 100% sustainably caught Wild Alaskan Salmon to help solve the severe environmental problems caused by typical overfishing and ocean trawling. Made with Non GMO Project Verified salmon oil: No krill oil, no anchovies or sardines, no cod liver oil, no exploited fisheries, no farmed fish.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Wholemega Fish Oil is clinically shown to retain healthy triglyceride levels and improve the Omega 3 Index in just two weeks
- 4 in 1 Benefits: Heart, joint, eye, and brain support with 2000 mg of oil per serving including vital Omega 3s DHA & EPA
- Good for You, Good for the Ocean: Wild-caught Salmon oil is 100% from Alaska, where sustainable fishing is state law; No overfishing, no bottom trawling, no wasted catch
- Extra virgin fish oil supplement is fresh pressed for optimal absorption, capturing salmon's whole-food profile of 17 Omega fatty acids, Vitamin D3 and Astaxanthin
- 100% Wild Salmon Oil from Certified Responsible Alaska Fisheries, NSF Certified, Gluten Free, Made with Non-GMO Project Verified Salmon Oil, No High Heat Processing, No Artificial Flavors, No Sugar or Sweeteners (added to some fish oil gummies), No Farmed Fish, No Krill Oil, No Cod Liver Oil