Lucky Iron Fish, A Natural Source of Iron and 4oz Natural Protection Oil - A Cooking Tool to Add Iron to Food and Water, An Iron Supplement Alternative - Apply Oil to Your Fish to Prevent Rust
List Price: $35.99
Sale Price: $35.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
The Lucky Iron Fish is a simple and effective cooking tool that makes iron water and naturally infuses your meals with a gentle dose of iron. Adding iron to your diet helps prevnt iron deficieny and anemia. Groups prone to iron deficienty include: pregnant women, menstruating women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes, and those with absorption issues. Iron deficiency causes symptoms including: feeling weak, shortness of breath, dizziniess or fainting, constantly tired, headaches, heart palpations, pale complexion, and frequent nausea. How to use? Add 2-3 drops of acidity to 1L (4 Cups) of liquid, bring to boil then add fish for 10 minutes. Rinse with cool water, wash, and dry thoroughly. Great to make iron water, grains, oatmeal, smoothies, juices, soups, stews, curries, and sauces. Iron deficiency anemia is the largest micronutrient deficiency and affects people in the developed and developing nations. For each purchase of a Lucky Iron Fish, we donate the equal value to our Impact Fund, which is used to distribute Fish to communities in need through our non-profit partners.
- BOOST YOUR IRON, NATURALLY - The Lucky Iron Fish is a simple & effective cooking tool that makes iron water and naturally infuses your meals with a gentle dose of iron. The 4oz bottle of natural protection oil helps maintain, protect and prevent rust on your Fish.
- WHY DO I NEED IRON - 18 million people in the US have iron deficiency anemia. Iron is an essential nutrient that helps blood carry oxygen throughout the body. Symptoms include feeling weak and constantly tired. Iron supplements for anemia can be costly.
- CAN LUCKY IRON FISH HELP ME - This iron cooking fish is a natural iron supplement that is perfect for everyone, especially for pregnant women, menstruating women, vegans, vegetarians & athletes. A family can benefit from a cost-effective, daily dose of iron without iron gummies, iron pills, supplements and capsules.
- COOK WITH LUCKY IRON FISH - Adding iron to your diet helps prevent iron deficiency & anemia. Boil the fish for 10 minutes with 2 to 3 drops of acidity to release 6-8 mg of iron. Make iron-infused drinking water and add the fish to soups, sauces, stews for a natural and safe dose of iron.
- BUY ONE GIVE ONE - Help us to put a fish in every pot. For each purchase, we donate the equivalent cost to our impact fund, which is used to distribute Fish to communities in need. 45,000 Lucky Iron Fish have been donated so far, helping 250,000 people address iron deficiency using kitchen tools.