KastKing Skidaway Polarized Sport Sunglasses for Men and Women, Gloss Black Frame, Amber Scarlet Mirror
List Price: $24.99
Sale Price: $24.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Enjoy the outdoors in style and comfort with KastKing Skidaway sunglasses designed in the US for fashion and function.
The square-lens wrap design provides full coverage which makes this style perfect for driving and sports activities such as biking, running, boating, fishing, and golfing.
Skidaway bifocal sunglasses feature a lightweight pliable Grilamid frame for extended comfort during long periods of use. KastKing frames are built to survive years of active use, they are ultra-lightweight, extremely flexible, resistant to heat, resistant to UV rays, and possess excellent memory and retain their shape.
KastKing polarized lenses are manufactured with high quality Japanese and German raw materials to produce a lens with excellent optical quality that is ultra-lightweight, tough, and scratch resistant. KastKing lenses pass a double decentering test to ensure they meet the highest standards of visual clarity with no optical distortion which can cause eye strain and headaches. Polarization helps to reduce glare caused by reflected light which helps to improve vision and reduce eye strain. All KastKing eyewear lenses block 100% of the harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Available lens colors include smoke, brown, and copper. Smoke lenses are ideal for bright sunlight and produce the most realistic color reproduction, but also work well in medium light and partial shade. Brown lenses increase contrast and depth perception, ideal for partly cloudy to sunny conditions. Copper lenses provide excellent contrast and depth perception, best suited for moderate to low light.
Select from a variety of stylish mirror lens finishes and frame colors to suite your eyewear taste. Your sunglasses also includes a molded hard case and a microfiber pouch that can be used for cleaning as well as storage.
- KEY FEATURES - Polarized lenses reduce glare - Impact resistant TAC lenses protect your eyes from flying objects - Block 100% of the harmful UVA and UVB rays - Lightweight, durable, and comfortable Grilamid frames
- OUTSTANDING LENSES - 1.0mm polarized lenses are comparable to the thickness you would find on much higher priced sports eyewear. KastKing TAC (Triacetate) lenses pass a double decentering test to ensure there is no optical distortion which can cause eye strain and headaches. KastKing Polarized reading sunglasses help reduce glare caused by reflected light to improve vision and comfort.
- SUPERIOR FRAMES - Made from the same Grilamid material commonly used by the military and in medical applications, our frames are lightweight, extremely flexible, and heat and UV resistant. Grilamid frames are well known for their strength, lightweight comfort, shape integrity, and impact resistance. This ultra-lightweight and malleable material translates to a very comfortable fit.
- BASE LENS COLOR and UV PROTECTION - Smoke lenses are ideal for bright sunlight with the most realistic color reproduction and also work well in medium light and partial shade. Brown lenses increase contrast and depth perception, ideal for partly cloudy to sunny conditions. Copper lenses provide excellent contrast and depth perception, best suited for moderate to low light. KastKing sunglasses block 100% of the harmful UVA and UVB rays and meet or exceed all U.S. ANSI standards
- PROTECT YOUR EYEWEAR - KastKing includes a molded custom hard case for storage and a custom Prym1 Camo microfiber pouch which can be used for cleaning as well as storing your sunglasses. To avoid lens scratches and lens coating damage, clean your lenses with a clean microfiber cloth or lint free cloths and fresh warm water. Never dip them in saltwater or dry with a paper towel.