List Price: $6.99
Sale Price: $6.99
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
JETPAL - Your new travel companion
When you are headed to a new destination, you want to make your journey as smooth as possible. Your trip starts as soon as you book your flight and start making your packing checklists, and you deserve the right tools that help you not once, but for many more journeys to come. Introduce JETPAL into your lifestyle as your new travel companion. We offer affordable solutions for your business trips, vacations, cross-country excursions, or wherever your feet take you next.
Just because you're busy traveling, doesn't mean you can't do it in style. JETPAL is proud to introduce its sunglasses collections - Superior eye protection, crafted exclusively with high quality and lightweight materials for easy portability, and inspired by classic looks fused with modern aesthetics. Available in a plethora of protective options and dashing designs, you are sure to find a pair that suits your needs and your personal style.
- UV400 PROTECTION - 100% protection against UVB and UVA rays, blocking any harmful ultra violet light rays beyond 400 nanometers. Easily meets ANSI Impact Resistance Standards and passes FDA drop ball tests.
- POLYCARBONATE LENS - Distortion free and virtually shatterproof lenses made from polycarbonate is lightweight and scratch resistant (not scratch proof).
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION - Quality stainless steel and copper alloy materials combined with great craftsmanship improves the durability of this classic aviator sunglasses frame. Frame size with height at: 49.5mm; lens width: 59mm; temple arm length: 140mm; bridge width: 14mm; frame width: 142 mm.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - All JetPal sunglasses are covered by our lifetime warranty and satisfaction guarantee promise. Contact seller of JetPal directly for hassle free replacement or returns service.
- CUSTOMER FIRST - 30 Day Money Back Guarantee is standard on all JetPal sunglasses products. Customers may return for any reason so there is no risk in trying.