List Price: $18.71
Sale Price: $18.70
Availability: Usually ships in 4-5 business days
Since the early 1900's famous names in fishing like zane Grey and ernest hemingway have focused worldwide attention on light tackle sport fishing in the Florida keys. Today, the keys are a mecca for all types of anglers....from bridge fishermen to United States presidents. It's here in the Florida keys that Flying fisherman sunglasses were born in 1985 out of necessity to provide quality, affordable polarized eyewear for sport fishing enthusiasts and professionals. Our line of sunglasses and Sportswear is designed by fishermen, for fishermen, and put to the test every day under intense conditions by some of the best sport fishing guides in the world . . . Professionals that make their living guiding anglers to some of the greatest sport fishing opportunities in continental America. These tournament Champions, along with millions of satisfied customers worldwide, have Dubbed Flying fisherman the Pro's choice.
- KILI, BROWN FRAMES/AMBER LENS. Flying Fisherman Action Angler Sunglasses with polarized triacetate lenses improve visibility for any activity. They are scratch resistant, lightweight and durable so you can take them everywhere.
- STRONG ENOUGH TO KEEP UP. Polycarbonate frames are lightweight, comfortable and designed for durability in any condition. Non-slip nose pads insure a stay-put fit.
- POLARIZED SUNGLASSES FOR MEN & WOMEN. AcuTint Polarized Lens System blocks 100% of UVA and UVB rays, sharpens contrast and clarity, and eliminates glare, allowing you to see beneath the water's surface. Glasses are hard coated for scratch resistance.
- BY FISHERMEN, FOR FISHERMEN. Maximize your outdoor experience with sunglasses developed and field tested in the Florida Keys. They offer unbeatable comfort, clarity and performance both on and off the water, and for any outdoor sport or hobby.
- FLYING FISHERMAN POLARIZED EYEWEAR. Flying Fisherman provides quality, affordable polarized sunglasses that are stylish and fully functional for fishing and outdoor enthusiasts.