List Price: $179.00
Sale Price: $138.14
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Resourceful islanders know how to live sustainably, making use of every part of the plentiful coconut trees. Copra - dried, chopped coconut - is pressed for valuable oil, and the broad Palm leaves of the coconut trees provide cover from the fierce south pacific sun. These full-coverage sunglasses provide natural shade as well. The frames are made with resin from the castor plant.
- Costa's 580 Polycarbonate provides high clarity, impact- and scratch-resistance along with lightweight all day wear-ability.
- Silver Copper Mirror Polarized is well-suited for environments with varying light such as stream fishing.
- Costa's co-injected bio-based nylon frame material is both tough and durable, while offering a comfortable fit.
- 100% polarization kills reflected glare and reduces eye strain.
- Built by hand and backed for life. Every pair of Costa Sunglasses includes a limited lifetime warranty.