List Price: $17.43
Sale Price: $17.32
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Have you ever found yourself strapped in a fighting chair, adrenalin pumping, muscles burning, salt spray in your face as the captain backs the boat to follow the “big one”? Then you know what we’re talking about. With polarized lenses to cut through the glare and rubber nose, temple and ear pads for all-day comfort, Calcutta’s Backspray sunglasses are a must-have for your next offshore adventure. And if you land the “big one,” the two-tone frame will look badass in the trophy photo. These Original Series glasses include 100% UV protection, 1.0mm Triacetate (TAC) polarized lenses, fade-resistant and two-tone frame, rubber-coated ear and temple pads for an all-day fit, integrated hinge to stand up to repeated use, and an Authentic Calcutta logo. Backed by a one year warranty.
We are an outdoor coastal trading company that builds gear and apparel for those with a passion for the outdoors. Born in the back of a Florida bait and tackle shop over a quarter century ago, Calcutta was created with a rebellious spirit and an ambitious goal to offer hardworking outdoor products at a reasonable price.
- SUN PROTECTION: The Backspray sunglasses feature durable 1.0mm Triacetate (TAC) Polarized lenses that virtually eliminate blinding reflected glare. Keep your eyes sheltered with 100% UV ray protection and rubber-coated nose, temple, and ear pads.
- DURABLE: The full lens frame has a fade-resistant finish that is tough enough to handle all kinds of weather and conditions. An integrated hinge will stand up to repeated use and last you through the day while fishing out on the boat.
- SIZE & STYLE: The lens width is 66mm, bridge width 14mm, and arm length 137mm. These reasonably priced glasses have a great style with a two-tone frame in shiny black/silver mirror, shiny black/blue mirror, or tortoise/amber.
- ORIGINAL SERIES: These sunglasses are designed with the sportsman in mind. They allow a wider field of vision while providing superior optics. Backed by a one year warranty, these shades will allow you to join the fun outdoors without hesitation.
- CALCUTTA: Born in the back of a Florida tackle shop in 1991, Calcutta was created with a rebellious spirit and an ambitious goal to build hardworking gear for those with a passion for the outdoors.
- Durable 1.0 millimeter triacetate polarized amber lenses
- Super tough polycarbonate frame.
- Polarized lens offer protection against ultraviolet A and ultraviolet B rays.
- Durable 1.0 millimeter Triacetate Polarized lenses.
- 1 Year Warranty