List Price: $50.00
Sale Price: $50.00
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Old school has never been so cool! Going heavy on style street savvy design, the Arnette Borrow sunglasses get a flash of the streetstyle with an old school spin. Part of Arnette's sustainable collection with Post Malone, Arnette's AN4259 Borrow Rectangular Sunglasses feature an unconventional, slim modified wrap design in bold colors. The Arnette Borrow sunglasses are constructed with an innovative, biodegradable Grilamid BTR 600 LS material and impact and scratch resistant lenses that block 100% of all harmful UV rays. Available in an array of iconic colors and lens treatments, including polarized and mirrored lenses, the Arnette Borrow sunglasses take you downtown to the future in a style that doesn't cost the earth. In 1992, Arnette was founded on the principle that doing things your own way is not only the right way, it’s the only way. Created in the humble surroundings of a one-car garage in Orange County, California, Arnette is now a global streetstyle brand. With the mission of creating stylish eyewear, Arnette fuses exceptional design and quality with bold attitude.
- 100% UV PROTECTION: Impact and scratch resistant lenses block 100% of all harmful UV rays.
- FRAME MADE FROM SUSTAINABLE MATERIALS: Frame is made from a bio based synthetic polymer, Grilamid BRT 600 LS, which is ecologically produced from plants and energy from biomass.
- SUSTAINABLE POUCH/CLEANING CLOTH INCLUDED: Sustainable, cleaning/storage sunglass pouch include to clean and store your Arnette sunglasses. The sustainable pouch is made of a special Elastane derived from the recycled fibers of fishing nets and end of use cloth.
- WARRANTY INCLUDED: Arnette products sold by authorized sellers, like Amazon.com, are eligible for the manufacturer limited 2 year warranty.
- ARNETTE BRAND SHOP: Click on the Arnette logo or Arnette above the product title to view the entire Arnette collection.