List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $9.45
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Lunt Solar Eclipse Glasses are ideal for viewing the partial phases of an Eclipse. BEFORE EACH USE: Check front and back of each lens for damage such as scratches, pinholes or separation from frame. If damaged, cut into small pieces and discard. DO NOT attempt to clean or disinfect (under general conditions of use this should not be necessary). INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Wear your Eclipse Glasses to protect your eyes from solar radiation any time you look directly at the Sun or the Sun's reflection. When looking at a solar eclipse, use your Eclipse Glasses whenever ANY PART of the Sun, no matter how small, is visible. This product should not be used with any other optical appliances such as cameras, telescopes or binoculars. This product is NOT a toy. Children should use only with adult supervision. WARNING: NEVER LOOK AT THE SUN WITHOUT SPECIAL EYE PROTECTION. DO NOT USED IF DAMAGED. Using damaged Eclipse Glasses can result in severe eye injury. Our Eclipse Glasses are absolutely safe for direct viewing of the sun and solar eclipses.
- Lunt Solar Eclipse Glasses are manufactured in Germany and are 100% safe for direct viewing of the Sun and Solar Eclipses.
- Protect your eyes. Lunt Eclipse Glasses filter out 100% of harmful ultra-violet, 100% of harmful infrared, and 99.999% of intense visible light.
- Certified Safety. Lunt Solar Systems Eclipse Glasses meet the ISO 12312-2 (2015) international standard for solar viewers and are CE certified which meets the transmission requirements of scale 12-16 of EN 169/1992
- We have been approved by NASA and the American Astronomical Society.
- These premium filters create a sharp orange-colored image of the sun. Perfect for viewing the 2019 South American Eclipse in Chile and Argentina.