List Price: unavailable
Sale Price: $5.46
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
Ages 7-13. Always look for the SUNsafe certification on eclipse products. Lunt Solar is the world's leading manufacturer of solar telescopes and optics for scientific purposes. Our Eclipse SUNglasses are tested and proven safe for viewing and should be worn at any time you are looking at the eclipse, even during totality. Do not risk your eyesight. Look for the SUNsafe certification. This product is NOT a toy. Children should use only with adult supervision. BEFORE EACH USE: Check front and back of each lens for damage such as scratches, pinholes or separation from frame. If damaged, cut into small pieces and discard. DO NOT attempt to clean or disinfect (under general conditions of use this should not be necessary). INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE: Wear your Eclipse Glasses to protect your eyes from solar radiation any time you look directly at the Sun or the Sun's reflection. When looking at a solar eclipse, use your Eclipse Glasses whenever ANY PART of the Sun, no matter how small, is visible. This product should not be used with any other optical appliances such as cameras, telescopes or binoculars. Perfect for viewing the July 2nd, 2019 South American Total Eclipse.
- Smaller sized for little ones. These kids eclipse glasses are perfect for budding scientists, astronomers and any child who wants to be a part of the excitement of this rare event.
- We are a TSE 17 manufacturer and approved by NASA and the American Astronomical Society
- Certified Safety. SUNGlasses meet the new ISO 12312-2 (2015) international standard for solar viewers and CE certified which meets the transmission requirements of scale 12-16 of EN 169/1992
- Perfect for viewing the July 2nd, 2019 South American Total Eclipse.
- Lunt Solar Eclipse SUNglasses are manufactured in Germany and are 100% safe for direct viewing of the Sun and Solar Eclipses. Eclipse SUNglasses filter out 100% of harmful ultra-violet, 100% of harmful infrared, and 99.999% of intense visible light.